Agnostic.com

6 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Now in some cases we'll supersede ... it depends on the individual state that you're talking about. ... If I saw something wrong, if I saw a massive outbreak, of which there's not, I would come down very hard." Trump is killing people and is not smart enough to see what is in front of him, neither are the governors of the states. I have to hope that the next president has an IQ higher than their shoe size.

""We have a thing called the Constitution, which I cherish"," Cherish to ignore and interpret as he sees fit. The guy is totally unable to even see truths never mind telling them.

I'm pissed off that Gov.Charlie Baker(Rep) refuses to order a lock down here in Mass. The confirmed cases of Covid is over 12000..and it's supposed to peak in the next two weeks..
Mayor Walsh of Boston is following suit🤬🤬🤬

What happened to Mass. Home of the Kennedy's and the revolution?

@JackPedigo I haven't the vaguest idea..

Governors with no idea how to govern, just like drump.

Elections have been about getting republicans into the office so they can change the government snd make it easier for the rich to take money out of the state and put it in their pocket.

I am dismayed by those who are using the epidemic as a platform for divisive political rhetoric at a time when we should be pulling together.

A total lockdown makes little sense in a sparsely populated area where the virus has not arrived, where towns are few and far between. Farmers need to be getting ready to plant, and they have to tend their livestock.

Within those eight states, cities are free to take whatever precautions they see fit.

I don’t understand people who insist that draconian, heavy handed measures be enforced by the federal government. Maybe they are eldest siblings.

One of those governors is mine. PRick etts, and his name spelled this way suits him. I will be headed for my office very soon.... I'm 62, I'm expendable by republifuck logic.

@HippieChick58 So are all of us and for the most, there is no concern for this. The orange asshole is going to be losing a lot of his supporters as they are older

It all comes down to trump - henceforth, the hold out gop governors had better stop using the term sheeple.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:480941
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.