Agnostic.com

8 5

This is what Democracy looks like. Going to the polls in Milwaukee.

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

True, but ironically it's also what voter suppression looks like.

Wisconsin GOP Forced Thousands Of Voters To The Polls During A Pandemic

[huffpost.com]

One may hope that people will be influenced against those who seek to suppress voting by every nefarious means. As always, those who wrap themselves in flag are the ones that actually hate democracy, and their neighbors.

Major kudos to the stalwart voters who endured the inhumanity.

Just heard a member of the national RNC (not from Wisc!) all worried about maintaining the integrity of our elections?! Yep, holding elections when poll workers are not safe, voters are not safe = maintaining the integrity of our elections!? Will voters remember this in November?

Holding an election in the midst of a pandemic is the antithesis of Democracy. That Biden refused to support the governor’s effort to postpone the election, even declaring it safe to vote, shows how out of touch he is with the reality of everyday folks.

Anything to stay in power and i someone else did that they would yell like crazy

I hope at a minimum the republicans in the state legislature that filed the court case lose their seats with landslide votes against them next time.

Talk about making it difficult. I just hope voters remember this in November

@BudFrank

Republican rejected mail-in ballots. Vote Republicans out of office!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:481592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.