Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK How YouTube’s DISASTROUS New Change is Hurting Creators - YouTube

Since Google took over youtube, changes have been made that limit progressive news. When you click a subscription you already have set up, there are two bells. Click the one below the banner. When you subscribe, the bell is next to the subscribe button.

EdEarl 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is very strange, You-Tube wants to weed out all the "little people' in favor of bigger fishes! I noticed a change in the panel for the selections that I wanted to see. I doubt that I will spend much time with you-tube, anyway!

Youtube is being driven by corporate advertisers, like all the news outlets. There are still many small outfits on youtube that are viewer supported, but you must click the bell to see all.

@EdEarl maybe that is the part I wasn't clear on...I get some things in 'piece-meal'...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.