Agnostic.com

3 2

Irish sheep farmer uses large pair of shears for lockdown haircut

While the shears look foreboding, Anderson’s experience using them on his sheep means he is able to use them to great effect.

“If you clipped your ear with the shears it’d need stitching with needle and thread”, he said, “but I’ve been shearing sheep for 50 years so I’m able to do it properly”.

Page down for the video that has been viewed by 2 million people on Facebook.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sorry to bother you but I have read your posts and @Robecology post's and have read both of your profiles and you both seem like a good match for one another! My apologies if I'm out of line but I'm just trying to make a connection here between two awesome people! Check him out, he's active and smart!

Great effort; thanks. But I'm alone...and happy that way. See my reply on the other strand.

@Robecology Oh well! I tried! Lol

@MichelleGar1 ...and I thank you. that was a first time for me...the effort is so nice - and so rare! I owe you (and yours) a dinner...come visit! Your town is famous for that sad event last spring. what's the latest there?

@Robecology You're welcome! We will, someday! In El Paso, it's shelter in place but a lot of people aren't listening! Last week there was 3 different neighbor's having parties at their houses. It's no wonder the zip code I live in has the largest amount of coronavirus cases in town! Yes, this past August we had a mass shooting! Then a couple of weeks ago we had an earthquake! So yeah crazy time's! Hope all is well on your side of country!

Very interesting. I remember seeing some Mexican Indians getting food out of their teeth with the end of a machete. Similar concept. He’s familiar with the tool even though it’s overkill for the situation

Much more interesting than me, my mirror, and my trimmer. I've been cutting my own hair for years like this. Then again, I haven't done a video either.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:482776
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.