Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Prepare for the Ultimate Gaslighting*

*Gaslighting, if you don’t know the word, is defined as: manipulation into doubting your own sanity. As in, Carl made Mary think she was crazy, even though she clearly caught him cheating. He gaslit her.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An interesting read for sure.

One thing I kinda disagree with is that we don’t change the world because we don’t have time. I think people have time, they just choose to use it watching TV and sports. I think for others, we just don’t know where to begin ... and the scope of it seems so overwhelming that we don’t think we can have a real effect.

I love the clear skies, and that people in India can now see the Himalayas. I mean, holy cow. But how do we keep that up once people start driving and flying and generally polluting again, ya know? 😔

This is powerful, and true. IMO it would be far more powerful if it was 60% shorter......

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:483263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.