Agnostic.com

6 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That Assholes fault

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 11, 2020

Paranoids are now saying all deaths are being blamed on the virus to make their hero look bad TrumpOLINI.....it's one world government and Bill Gates plan to make us all slaves and shut down the true xian religion making us all take the "vaccine" patented by Bill & Melinda which is really THE MARK OF THE BEAST 666 a 5G network activated chip of some kind ..... so if you have lung cancer dying of home hospice and go to the ER THEY the conspiring millions of Jewish and Atheist and Hindu healthcare workers immediately tag your toe a dead xian killed by the "virus" and fake autopsy report .....and before dawn 2morrow geebush jeehobah ghostholes rolls away the stone shining in resurrected glory BELIEVE drink grape juice eat crackers be baptized AND LIVE FOREVER IN THE MANY MANSIONS of the perfect infallible bibles that don't contradict each other

But Donny said...

I think we should fix everyone who starts off a sentence like that with electro-shock collars.

"But Donny says..." ZAP!
"Well, that's Fake N...." ZAP!
"What he MEANT to say is...." ZAP!

@JayOleck38 but... Sar... Casm... Zap yourself 😂😂😂

It's been sickening to watch this unfold, it was going to be ugly, but the shear breathtaking incompetence and magical thinking on Trump's part is making it so much worse than it could have been.

And it hasn't even begun to hit its peak yet. Gee, if only we had a group (or team) of people who could respond quickly to a pandemic. A...."pandemic response team" if you will. Fuck, I'm a very bigly geniusly GENIUS for such a bigly, YUGELY idea.

Stay safe, my friend!

The events of 9/11/ terrorists hijacking planes, were the leading cause of death in the nation on that day too.

@SeaGreenEyez for me its not the denial at all,. just a comparison to what it feels like when a whole bunch of people die at once. we are all used to a fairly high back ground rate of deaths by car, flu, gun, etc... but when it is unusual, its jarring

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:483371
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.