Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Toddlers - YouTube

Kids opening plastic Easter Eggs

I stumbled onto this following a video I did like. It made me sad to see the mindless indoctrination of kids.

WilliamCharles 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How awful.

Did anyone notice the disappointed looks on the kid's faces when they first opened the eggs?

Really, like "WTF is this shit?" Like getting socks and underwear as Christmas presents (though as an adult, I appreciate those as wonderully practical gifts).

Mommy is fixated on torture. Creepy.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 12, 2020

IKR?

This is so sad, the brainwashing the trivialising of their mythos, down to toys in an egg, since the idea of the egg was stolen from the pagans celebration spring. The whole thing is sickening.

For anyone interested, here is the video I was initially viewing. It was after I looked at what else was posted under that name that I saw the "Toddler" one. I really liked this and the creativity involved and was more than a bit surprised to see the one with the Easter hard sell.

They were doing their version of this video.

And here is a delightful compilation of a whole bunch of attempts.

The anime segments are oddly disturbing to me. 😁

Disgustingl parental brainwashing!

This is the first time I've ever seen hand dancing! Fun to watch. 🙂

@BestWithoutGods

I find it wonderfully fascinating.

@WilliamCharles Those hand dancing videos were great! Never saw such a thing before.

The original tunes itself is a lot of fun.

A fun cover.

And a fun video in a very creative old-timey style.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:483465
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.