Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Police take license numbers, issue notices as Kentucky church holds in-person Easter service

Some will disregard the notice and believe that Jesus will make the fine go away. Uhhhh ...?

IAJO163 8 Apr 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would not have expected this from KY :

[en.wikipedia.org]

[en.wikipedia.org]

Tough to believe that in KY someone would exhibit some common sense?

@IAJO163 IMO, those two are shining examples of the lack of it.

@FearlessFly I was hoping you'd note my sarcasm.

@IAJO163 Ok, I missed that. IMHO, one way to exhibit common sense would be to NOT refer to cartoons as NEWS (regardless of how any MSM headline might portray them), just pedantically sayin' 😛

@FearlessFly As much as I'd like to, I can't change the title in the link. You might have to take that up with the news agency that promotes it. Just pedantically replying, lol.

@IAJO163 Well, I would pedantically say your way of posting them is "lazy".

You COULD create the Post(s) by making your own 'Headline' and cut-pasting the URL link, like this :

"More Recently Published Cartoons" (or make-up your own)

[msn.com]

@FearlessFly The issue here seems to be why you have such a problem with it being called news when the people who publish it and most of their readers don't?

@IAJO163 . . . so, folks on this website who claim to care about Critical Thinking (that is, after all, how they get to be agnostics/atheists), you claim don't care (apparently including you) -- that would be hypocrisy also. I don't have "such a problem", I choose to try to be accurate and consistent.

@FearlessFly People have the option of reading it or not reading it. A choice. It's really about enjoying the humor, not how it's titled.

@IAJO163 There is no shortage of bad humor, but there is also no shortage of humor that REQUIRES CT. 😮

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:484192
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.