Agnostic.com

10 3

Welcome, I invite you to click here and share your experience...

You can answer as many as you'd wish. Some of us have a unique story that others can learn from and benefit. Why would you want everyone to make the same mistakes you did? Why not give advice and receive advice, and learn from each other's mistakes...

1. What is your biggest regret in life?
  2. What is the worst mistake you have ever made in your life?
  3. What advice has had the biggest influence in your life?
    4)What advice do you wish was given to you by another person, instead of having to learn the hard way? (What is the most important advice you've learned from experience?)
oscar4jac 4 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All my Trials and Tribulations have helped define who I am. To remove or Change any of them might alter who I am. I try not to dwell on the past, except remembering the good times, live in the present and look forward to the future.

1. Dropping out of college to join the Army, my reason doesn't justify quitting school.
  2. I didn't have the courage to ask a woman out. Years later she told me she had a crush on me and was hurt that I didn't. 😟
  3. When you get angry about something, before you react, ask yourself will it matter in five years.
  4. When I think of all the good advice I didn't take, I'm sure none would have mattered.
JimG Level 8 Apr 2, 2018

Biggest regret - Buying too much stuff -clothes, shoes, accessories, jewelry that I never wear.
Worst mistake - refinancing my mortgage so much.
Biggest influenced idea: Chemotherapy-didn't want to do it-pushed into it-I'm alive because of it.
Wish I had: Saved insurance settlement money but govt would have taken it anyways for Medicaid.

Yeah Chemo sucks (I did 12 rounds of ABVD for lymphoma), but I'm glad you survived and are here today.

Blood cancer is the toughest -AML -acute myloid leukemia. Please join our Cancer Survivor group.

1 not enjoying my journey
2 mistake made learn from it and experience the trauma and move on
3 that life is too short to worry of the past live in the present and enjoy the journey
4 respect everything along the way be humble and live the experience

Rosh Level 7 Apr 2, 2018

1) What is your biggest regret in life?
That I didn't take education seriously as a teen.
2) What is the worst mistake you have ever made in your life?
Leaving active duty military. I had a great job and I loved it, was living overseas and loving it, gave it up for a man even though I really knew it wouldn't work out.
3) What advice has had the biggest influence in your life?
It was something about not letting your past mistakes define you.
4)What advice do you wish was given to you by another person, instead of having to learn the hard way? (What is the most important advice you've learned from experience?) That sex and love are not the same thing.

#4. I couldn't agree more.

1) What is your biggest regret in life?
Being born into my birth family

2) What is the worst mistake you have ever made in your life?
Marrying my ex wife

3) What advice has had the biggest influence in your life?
Noone else has your best interests at heart.

4)What advice do you wish was given to you by another person, instead of having to learn the hard way?
Fail young (OK I did that, but accidently)
Observe independently
Judge critically
Take Inventive Risks

I can't answer this without writing a book.1) being born

1. What is your biggest regret in life? No regrets. Everything I have learned has shaped who I am today.
  2. What is the worst mistake you have ever made in your life? Not apologizing for my mistakes in a timely manner.
  3. What advice has had the biggest influence in your life? All of it.
    4)What advice do you wish was given to you by another person, instead of having to learn the hard way? Tricky question, we all learn at our own pace. I don't see it as learning the 'hard' way.....it's all teachings and acceptance of said lessons when we are ready and open to receive them.
  4. (What is the most important advice you've learned from experience?) Listening before speaking and following the signs.

Hope this answers your questions.

Nena Level 6 Apr 2, 2018

To avoid answering posts on advice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48420
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.