Agnostic.com

8 2

I'd like to recommend my Senator, Jim Inhofe be the 1st to go. Does anyone else have any recommendations?

Lorajay 9 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The entire Republican caucus!

Most of the Dems are also worthless.

I would like to know how people are always saying "if you have any problems, write your senator"...how many of you have wrote your senator that they are the problem and has anyone gotten a response? LOL

If you write your congresscritter, no matter what you say in the letter, all you will ever get back is a form letter. They only listen to and respond to those that give big campaign donations. Money is all that talks to them.

PA has one Democrat and one Trumplican Senator. Writing them would be a waste of time because there is absolutely no doubt which way each of them will vote.

@TomMcGiverin money? I only have a penny for their thoughts LOL

@Barnie2years ..yes... I don't know if I could waste any paper, time or stamps on that.

Cruz is a shit head wannabe Christian fuck head owned by fossil fuels industries and the NRA wholesale!!!

Corny is just an old worn out version of Cruz a bought sold obstructionist republican fascist!!!

I agree, he is an asshole. I've also wanted to see my state's senator Grassley retired for many years, but he seems to have a very safe seat and will only go when he finally decides to retire.

I recommend trump to go...

Jimmy Inhofe,
Don't be slow.
Be like Elvis,
Go man. Go!

Any Republican, but Imhofe is one of the biggest jerks alive.

Florida's or Texas next

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 15, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:484839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.