Agnostic.com

5 0

Well if this isn't a fine case of karmic retribution, I do not know what is. (FYI I do not believe in karma but found the irony of this funny).

[nypost.com]coronavirus/amp/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site+buttons&utm_campaign=site+buttons&__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR2JAkLK0KRHmbqln9Fbjy-r5OF1PyUa0gvhY4KDOJ8BW0mjj9myms_Ss1U

demifeministgal 8 Apr 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m sure he died happy...knowing that he had carried on doing God’s work until the end. Was possibly deranged enough to believe he was specially chosen by God because he was being called home first to show the way to his congregation. These people are plain and simply nutcases!

Whelp. I guess he can say he grabbed a Corona before heading home.🤣. Don't wish death on anyone but it's time to take this seriously.

"Drive your karma, curb your dogma" -- Swami Beyondananda 😛

He made his choice.

Karma could be 'natural law' in action.

Swami Beyondananda is a hoot 😮

[wakeuplaughing.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:484846
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.