Agnostic.com

12 8

Trump's name to appear on stimulus checks, likely delaying payments

Trump likes stimulus checks branded like his hotels. This is the first time a president’s name will appear on a payment from the IRS. Vanity checks.

Sen. Brian Schatz (D-Hawaii) said in a tweet that Trump was directly causing the delay of these checks to Americans who need them to continue paying bills.

After the IRS adjusts its printing technology for this addition, tens of millions of Americans are expected to receive these checks in the mail in the coming weeks.

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.) described the addition as an unprecedented, cheap political stunt. "Gives Charlatan a bad name," Cohen tweeted.

Shameful. Trump is an egotistical, ignorant, narcissist, compulsive liar, sexist, racist disaster for America.

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The CDC sent me (and doubtless hundreds of millions of Americans) a postcard with the splashy logo, "President Trump's Coronavirus Guidelines For America". Only at the bottom corner was the CDC logo revealing who actually put out the guidelines. It's yet another act of blatant narcissism and self-publicity. I only hope some group like Public Citizen sues to make his campaign pay for them.

Sadly, this will work for his base or those "open minded centrist" americans not sure which way to vote. And they will use this as an example of the good trump did for Murica. It is smart from a political ploy perspective, immoral by any humanistic perspective.

His base are not “open minded centrists.” Those folks have a clear candidate, now. His base is dwindling, fast. His polls are heading back down, and will justifiably sink further..

@Varn I have no trust in americans after they voted Drumpf in, who knows "all the words". I foresee them voting him back in to power. His base votes red or repub NO MATTER WHAT. Whereas liberals or blues tend to vote their conscience or for a variety of reasons and divide the vote.

@demifeministgal I fear the same, but a lot has transpired real fast. I remember folks mumbling about ‘Clinton fatigue’ when Gore was running.. I’d say trump fatigue has set in in record time! Though, I figured bush jr would only get one term, too… I think the nation is better focused right now (and honestly expect trump & his republicans to be crushed)..

I agree with your every word. The bastard is doing this because he knows he is losing and he cannot control the virus, so let's try to keep the Trumper base any way we can. Evangelicals love it.

Every day, it's something else outrageous! How self-centered and stupid of him.

He's a pretty efficient fuck-up, though. Oy vey...

I hate him so fucking much.

He’s broke the Narcissistic Mold! ...adding new chapters..

Well, hopefully his hardcore supporters simply frame theirs - and spare the US Treasury (for which he’s added nothing - while some of us actually mailed the treasury a check ..3 days ago) ~

Varn Level 8 Apr 15, 2020

I totally agree with your post. That dumber fuckers ego has no limit and I wish they would start another impeachment trail. This time the Senate pull their heads out there butts and do it.

Maybe he's hoping that democrats will refuse to cash them.
I can think of few things more despicable.

Does trump think people are so stupid that they will think the money comes from him because his name is on the check? What a huge useless waste of time...

Do you doubt there are americans out there that ARE that stupid?! You must be living under a rock! 😛

Egotistical moron

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 15, 2020

Only about him,dam the American citizens

Exactly. People who are suffering, who can't pay rent or afford food, or pay bills, have to wait longer for him to put his name on the checks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.