Agnostic.com

10 1

How is everyone else doing with the current state of things? I'm having trouble staying at home. But I know it's for safety reasons. What is everyone doing to keep busy at home?

bellababixo 5 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am also having trouble staying at home but doing it for a month now. Not because of something trivial like boredom or high extroversion, mind you. I chat with people on social media, online and via text. I watch movies and tv shows--- I was pretty behind so I have alot to catch up on. I do surveys and pay bills online. And 1-2x a week-- depending on my food/drink levels-- I go grocery shoppping. Aaaaand I listen to crazy conspiracy theories from paranoid fam members. -_-

I just acquired a new interest: kinbaku, the Japanese art of rope bondage. A friend of mine is into it, and so I did a couple of Google searches. It sure seems more interesting than reading about programming languages.

Homeschooling my six year old, attending to my hyperactive one year old, listening to my husband's complaints about not being able to go out, trying to sleep at night but failing like every other night for the past seven years or so. πŸ™ƒ

Programming in Java.

BTW one post every two years. Well spaced. Pace yourself! πŸ˜‰

I relate to ellen. It feels like a prison with food and sky.

I’ve never in my life felt that need to β€œkeep busy” that people are talking about. There’s plenty if stuff to do if I want do it. And I can be happy just β€œbeing” if there’s nothing I want to do. My life isn’t much different under quarantine, but then I’m retired. I miss going out to restaurants occasionally, but I’m definitely not starving! Looking forward to seeing friends again in person, but we still talk and text. Not horrible. Yet! Maybe after 18 months. Plenty of gardening and lawn maintenance to do.

skado Level 9 Apr 15, 2020

Gardening, caring for my animals, cooking...

Zster Level 8 Apr 15, 2020

I don’t know how people in 1918 did their pandemic without the internet 🀣

Starting several indoor projects that will involve construction....a great time, no company coming!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485205
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.