Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Hot spots erupt in farm belt states where governors insist lockdowns aren’t needed - POLITICO

One of the towns hardest hit is the small town I grew up in, so this hits close to home for me. When I lived there it was the third largest in the state, now it is 4th. Hmmmm, glad I got out when I did.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evolution by natural selection. Hopefully this crises will select for intelligence and honesty, but I doubt it.

We are nowhere near the end of this, we are actually on the up side, we have not leveled off. We do not have an accurate number of people with the virus and we do not have a number on the deaths. We are not testing and trump wants to keep the numbers down. He is doing everything he can to make this worse, bringing up the numbers of people with the virus and the numbers of dead. He is he worst enemy and we get to pay for his ignorance. But I am talking to those who also know this. We all have to do what we think is best for us and let the idiots do what they are going to do.

I'm glad you got out when you did..😁

LOL! Thanks! I dusted that little town off my shoes after I graduated from HS and never looked back. Never regretted leaving it for a minute.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485545
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.