Agnostic.com

11 8

LINK Bill Gates dire warning: U.S. risks losing role as a global leader

Bill Gates' dire warning: U.S. could lose its global leadership role under Trump

"Could". I think that is misstated. I think it has happened.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This country has been given a fatal dose of poison. It's heart just hasn't stopped beating yet.

The only thing that the U.S. is leading in right now, IS STUPIDITY. Yes, there are others who are not far behind but .............. So sad. Bill baby needs to pay a little more attention.

Gee, the stupid MAGA term was another bald-faced lie just like everything else about this administration. It should read Make America Gullible Again!!!!

Past tense . We are well into the decline of the country.

The USA hasn't been an economic leader for quite awhile.. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Yes it did 3 years ago.

He doesn't give a fuck

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 16, 2020

That ship sailed and Queeg is the captain (Captain Queeg, fictional character, the unstable skipper of the destroyer-minesweeper U.S.S. Caine in The Caine Mutiny (1951) by Herman Wouk. The character was memorably portrayed by Humphrey Bogart in a film also entitled The Caine Mutiny (1954).)

Queeg was a very competent and heroic captain suffering from combat fatigue. Not the incompetent boxzo we live with.

Doesn’t bother me.

That happened on 01/22/2016..

Oh, honey, that ship sailed on Inauguration Day!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485552
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.