Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK New White House re-opening 'plan' lacks an actual plan

All hype and no actual substance... at lest on a Federal level. He's going to leave it up to the state governors. So, if anything goes wrong they (not Trump) will get the blame.

snytiger6 9 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No surprise at all.

trump has a plan step one kill off anyone who will not vote for him!!!

Step two take all the credit and all the profits for himself claiming his new found charity the population of the United States, as he he ripped it off Wholesale!!!

Step three claim Victory as he brags he saved so many by only letting a couple hundred thousand die to save the stock market!

Step four raise taxes on all the small businesses and anyone Left who did not vote for him, while declaring Martial Law then disbanding voting by mail and all elections in November in the name of National Security!!!

Well he has screwed up step one since a lot of his voters believed him when he said this wasn't a big thing. I'm betting he's going to loose 10 of thousands of loyal voters.

Nothing new here.

Quite rigt @snytiger6 he doesn't want any responsibilities.

My Governor, (CT) and the Governors of other states surrounding New York, are pulling together & I feel Far more confidence in them than that blathering OrangeIdiot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485888
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.