Agnostic.com

6 0

Does Donald Trump's behavior suggest that behind it all he is an agnostic, doubting the existence of God? Does behavior speak louder than words?

Desertology 4 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think he is an atheist. He is also a con man, a good (sorta) actor. His ego is too big to include any other power.

of course he's an atheist. His religion is MONEY!!!!

Trump is not an athiest or agnostic. He's just a very mentally ill man.

Trump and those like him have a hoarding disease. They're like those people you see on the television show Hoarders, where people hoard objects to the point where it adversely effects everyone whom they come in to contact with. The exception is, people like Trump don't neccessarily hoard material possessions. They hoard money.

You won't walk in to one of Trump's homes to find it so cluttered with junk that maggot and mold infestations are prevalent, but the ramifications from his type of hoarding sickness are far more wide reaching.

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with making money and providing a comfortable lifestyle for one self and their family, but when someone such as Donald Trump is in a position of manipulating so much capital that they actually become a drain on the economy, it's a problem. As far as I'm concerned, any company which refuses to cap their owner or CEO's salary at 250,000/ yr. and limit their abilility to take advantage of stock dividends should be ineligible for receiving corporate welfare from the government.

I'm pretty sure he believes he's God.

Lol. He definitely thinks he’s godly.

Donald Trump's behavior does not suggest that he is agnostic nor atheist. It suggests that he thinks he IS god and a motherfucker to boot. He is godlike in that he doesn't give a fuck what regular think of what he does so long as they worship him, adulate him and bow to his greatness in acknowledgment of his wondrousness. Trump and his followers IS a religion of his making in his image. Is that clear enough or shall I go on?

SamL Level 7 Nov 23, 2017

My mom always told me if actions don't match the words then you know which one is the lie. πŸ™‚

Betty Level 8 Nov 23, 2017

That’s a good one.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4863
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.