Agnostic.com

50 11

What's the best pickup line you've heard?

"Baby, are you my appendix? Because you're giving me a funny feeling in my gut and I think I'd like to take you out."

Mea 7 Apr 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

50 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a pickup. Do you want to do a line?

All pick-up lines are all a turn off for me.

Not even cute ones like the one I shared? I'm not a fan of crude, overtly sexual pick up lines--especially from people I don't know, but I do enjoy plays on word, sweet ones, or humorous ones.

@Mea None work for me.

@Sarahroo29 fair enough!

@Mea Lol, it's okay though. I'm happy being single.

hay there... can i say hi?

"Did you get hurt?" When? "When you fell from heaven"

"If I told you that you had a nice body would you hold it against me?

gater Level 7 Apr 2, 2018

I'm old enough to have had those lines tried on me, haha! Guaranteed to get an eye roll! Though I believe it was " If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" Popular song at the time by the Bellamy Brothers in 1979!

Are you a soccer coach? Its just that you are very good at making me dribble

@JaciBea You learn something new everyday, wow!!!

ME: I have just become a believer based on new empirical evidence.

HER: And what is this new evidence?

ME: You are the answer to all of my prayers.

Hi, my name is Brad. What's your name?

If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me?

Believe it or not this works, not right away but eventually...
“Sit down, take your clothes off...” usually gets an intended laugh... maybe not in Salt Lake City.

Tomas Level 7 Apr 15, 2018

In the 70's I used my kid sister to pick up this lady I was interested on.... at the end the joke was on me.... we ended married for 19yrs and got 3 wonderful kids. I was very creative in my day.

My German GF used while dancing by herself Salsa.... "it is okay, you can ask me to dance". We lasted two years. Until I retired from the military and returned to CONUS.

Walking out of a club after a show I recognized a woman I'd seen dancing. I said Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
And she said I don't know, where would that have been?
I said, pointed to the club and said, Inside.

How are you?

Hi my name is (say name) but you can call me "yours" tonight.

Give me ur blood,i'll give u freedom.

FAIZ Level 5 Apr 2, 2018

How much does a polar bear weigh??? Enough to break the ice! Nice to meet you! ?

Paper or plastic?

"How about you and me grab some pizza and have sex? ....... What? You don't like pizza?"

"Are you trainable?" Also the best compliment... "You are trainable"

None they all SUCK!!!!!! ? then again I'm not the smoothest or best with words. Why me lord?!

I have been told, Your eyes are exquisite,
I would like to have you for Christmas,
You have dangerous curves,
I love a lady in a dress and heels.
You smell divine.

Not christmas... I was married on christmas but divorced by Independence day... 19 years later.

Mine: "I am the Keymaster."

If she responds correctly, the ice is broken and we can have a conversation before enjoying a night of jumping around as hellbeasts. If she doesn't, she's either not interested or uninteresting, and has thus been weeded out.

Godot Level 7 Apr 6, 2018

As a sidenote, I've found that this line works especially well at ComiCons. Elsewhere, not so much.

Trigger. This is bad

gimme a little piece of that thing, honey.
I know you brought it with you.

Pardon me maam, but I'd use your shit for toothpaste?

I would run.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48720
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.