Agnostic.com

3 6

Coronavirus has other symptoms, it appears. beyond the ones first publicised. Be aware of these possible manifestations, which could be from other causes but .....
[english.elpais.com]

Petter 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dr. Sanjy Gupta of the fake news channel CNN says that a loss of smell is an early indicator. Smell & taste are connected. I wonder if taste is affected.

Ummm, I have read at least 5 or 6 sources that stated this thing about smell

A South African from Cape Town flew in from Los Angeles back to Cape Town. He couldn't smell and taste his food. It started gradually until nothing at all. So yes taste also. I posted his video on here before.

Judging by the behaviour of rural rednecks, very few exhibit any taste.

@Petter ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Mooolah
Here's the link where someone lost his smell and taste.

[mybroadband.co.za]

He also speaks on video:

@TimeOutForMe Good post. Thanks.

@Petter you're welcome ๐Ÿ‘

@Petter @Petter this the reason why you shouldn't wear gloves but wash hands instead

Good info but this is becoming exhausting.

My circle of friends is now reporting that so-and-so that they saw 3 days ago has tested positive. The friend wants a test but is finding its very hard to obtain one. That friend brought me groceries about 6 days ago so I felt compelled to question him about whether he had seen the friend not only 3 days ago but also 6 or 7 days ago.
I sanitize everything that comes into my house from mail to delivered groceries so I am probably fine. This incident does make me very aware of how easy it is for things to spread.

We too wash everything from stuff we buy in the shops to parcels from Amazon. Then we wash the surfaces they stood on. All the while wearing gloves. Then we wash our hands, and then our face, just in case.
We also leave our shopping bags outside in the sun for two days, before putting them back in the car.

@Lorajay i am the same, call me paranoid but don't need this ยง#! * virus in my life. I've been out to get groceries and been twice to the pharmacy since 26th March. I wear my mask each time. I wipe my handbag and everything else and wash hands before coming back in. You have to be so careful. I discard the gloves and mask outside and wash my hands again. I also leave my shoes outside as I read the droplets lands on the shoes as well. Using latex gloves in-store is dangerous as you touch surfaces, then your phone and your face and there we go....you're infected.

@TimeOutForMe Paranoia is an unfounded fear. We have plenty to fear so paranoia it isn't. Life is made of that.

Dang, scary stuff, but good info, thanks!

My pleasure.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:487274
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.