Agnostic.com

3 8

LINK Week of Action - Week of Action

Do you want to do more? SECULAR WEEK OF ACTION. Learn more here.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We've had several major events every year and one is the Great Islands Clean-Up. Of course everything is cancelled but we have found ways to still get involved. A new FB group Lopez Island Community Board (I suspect it is the same for the other islands as well) has formed to disseminate info. Many people have taken to walking and it is recommended they take a bag and pick up trash on their walks. Zoom has now become a medium for use and many gatherings are being held using this. We don't really have any overt religious groups so most things are done sans religious identification.

Besides, after a couple of weeks of sun it has now started to rain so most events would have been cancelled anyway.

Thanks for posting this!

Nice! Theres something I can do over the internet for The Humanist Society in Mesa. I'm living up in the mountains and canyons where ain't got nothin that's not a 2hr drive.
Thanks

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:487547
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.