Agnostic.com

10 10

QUESTION I Am Thankful For This Community & Admin

I made this video several years back in celebration of a new year, though the sentiments are still relevant on any day of the year. The vid is clunky because I was learning new video-making software, so I hope you'll suppress the urge to critique (yes, I'm talking to you, Edward 😀 😉 ) and focus on the bigger picture.

There's a lot of goodness in this world, but our innate negativity bias tends to distract us from it. Thank you all for being wholly connected to your humanity and for helping to make this world a better place in the here and now, and for future generations.

On this Thanksgiving holiday, I am thankful that you are a part of my life. ❤

VictoriaNotes 9 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So far, I am thankful that I found this site.

Thank you. I feel the same way. Hope your having a wonderful day, with many more to come.

Thanks for the video and thanks for the reference. I really can't say anything without it sounding like a critique, but I can see the bigger picture even though it was a little clunky. (😉)

Awww shucks... thank you. Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks for the heartwarming video, Victoria 🙂 I love the quotes you picked. Albert Einstein, Dalai Lama and Anne Frank are a few of my favorite people. To add another quote about understanding: "The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding." -Leonardo Da Vinci. It's a on a magnet on my fridge.

Happy Thanksgiving🙂

Nice one. Happy thanks giving holiday mate x

I agree with all of your sentiments, @VictoriaNotes, including the perfect video choice! You always sway our innate negativity towards the positive and I'm thankful for that as well!

Happy Thanksgiving!

That was a beautifully conveyed heartfelt message, Veronica. 😉
I didn't see anything "clunky" about it.

Thank you. As I said before, you are a thoughtful and caring person.

Veronica, though I'm not Edward, that was a valiant effort at expressing the inexpressible that you managed to pull off. Bravo. May that not be your last attempt at that form of expression. Thank you for that ray of hope.

SamL Level 7 Nov 23, 2017

Whoops! My bad! I, of course. meant Victoria P Where are my manners 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4879
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.