Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Nurses harassed by protesters on shutdown

Nurses harassed by protesters

bobwjr 10 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just issue these cards to these domestic terrorists that if they do not want to follow Public Health and Safety guidelines and Regulations that they forfeit all publicly supplied medical care for them and their families!!!

I just mad e this comment on another post but I'll repeat it. I did not know there was so much stupid infecting my country until this pandemic hit. 😟

These people are just fucked.

Rationale is out if the window. The Prick In Charge doesn’t help with his irresponsible declarations.

How are healthcare workers doing their jobs in any way responsible for the shutdowns, let alone being guilty of being traitors? The protesters are barking up the wrong trees...

Zster Level 8 Apr 23, 2020

Numbnuts goaded by trump

@bobwjr They must not think for themselves ANY. Anyone with a grain of sense would know better than to blame healers... I keep being surprised, though am not sure why I want to think better of people...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:488023
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.