Agnostic.com

15 6

The Delivery Foods Americans are Ordering More During Lockdown

I don't eat any of these unhealthy foods.

Instead, I cook food at home and make whole-grain bread. By region:

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Apr 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I first heard it described, I thought they said NATIONAL hot chicken sandwich. It stuck in my brain. (That's gotta be some spicy-ass chicken!)

WTF is a burrito bowl?

@mcgeo52

Beats me.

After reading the list I'm glad I cook my own food

No one delivers where I live so I am not tempted to buy anything.

I just realized I am 77 years old and I have never had food delivered to my house in my whole life. For the last 40 years I've lived in the country. Prior to that I was too poor and prior to that it just wasn't done

I've ordered pizza three times in the last two months.
The rest of the time, I cook.

Other than the two places which deliver pizza, no one else delivers out here.

Yuk! I'll admit to getting takeaway from my favourite curry restaurant because I want them to stay in business. Not because I can't make better. 😄

I don't eat those foods either. We should have a club of some sort.

Comfort foods. Most could be made at home.

Nothing really appeals. Think I'll stick to cooking my own "takeaways".

I have went thru Mcdonalds drive thru once since this started and that is the only fast food i have had,,seems strange as going out a lot to eat now doing it all home,,new world and i only do grocery shopping every two weeks exccept maybe for a minor pick up in between

It’s making my mouth water.

Nobody’s going to deliver food where I live.

I haven't had delivery in 6 months, and haven't eaten takeout in a month and a half.

Between keto and nightshade intolerance there's not a single thing on that list I can eat. 🙂

1of5 Level 8 Apr 23, 2020

I still prepare most meals at home...
We have been ordering more Italian and Chinese food though...

We made a point to get Chinese takeout when this started. Unfortunatly, all the Chinese restaurants around here apperantly suck. 😟

Cool 😎

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 23, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:488209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.