Agnostic.com

11 8

LINK Scamvangelist Praises Donors for Buying Him the World’s “Finest” Private Jet | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A half-way rational person would get pissed that the money they sent to spread the word instead was spent on a private jet.

snytiger6 9 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, you don't expect him to travel in a "tube with a bunch of demons", do you?

Now that's a business no Corona can stop! 😂😂😂

That's the problem with faith. It makes you do some of the silliest things.

The problem isn't with Copeland as much as it is with the stupid people who continue to give Copeland money.

Protestant denominations have embraced the business model enthusiastically. people I have talked with who attended seminaries usually coming away conflicted with how to balance the pastoral component with the need to maintain a facility for their congregations. Most seem to throw in with the business side as it lends prestige. Conflicts with scripture are conveniently forgotten. Such is the pattern historically. I feel Catholicism threw in with the Imperial Model. It seems that whatever the secular governance model that prevailed at their founding sets the pattern. There are many road to God, the denomination is just the vehicle.

Unbelievable isn't it. Some time back a man in Texas by the name of Ewing gave Oral Roberts the key to "seed faith." I heard that in turn Oral gave him a jet.

A local tv channel did a report on him. Two people from the mailroom said that their job was to open the envelope and get the money out and not even read the prayer letters. Also they were not supposed to look at and talk with Kenneth Copeland

I should have been a televangelist.

The vast majority of preachers/pastors/priests care deeply about the people who go to their church and live as modestly as their parishioners. Many have to work on the side to make ends meet.

Assholes like this give the rest a bad name.

You hit the nail right in the head, most donors are morons.

Idiots friends of Donald I bet.

I have a family member who was sending money to scammers like him. Big time. The family had to take over her finances to prevent her from becoming a homeless bag lady.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489067
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.