Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK As Restaurants Reopen in Georgia, Gov. Brian Kemp Declares “Day of Prayer” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I don't think prayers will help. Within 2 weeks I expect a spike in Covid-19 infections in Georgia as they reopen businesses. It is just too soon.

snytiger6 9 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At least in Illinois we are taking baby steps. We are just opening hair cut place and salons, & bowling 🎳. Starting May 1st.

How many ''days of prayer'' does it take before they put faith in science and not moonbeams?

Till the 1st person they personally know dies.

Actually, most people who think prayer works will make excuses.
We prayed for healing but she died... Well, she's in a better place. God's ways are not our wys.
We've all heard that crap before.

@HumanistJohn My personal favorite has always been said with a very smug, knowing expression...."Sometimes, 'No' is an answer!" My response is a snort/eye roll.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.