Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Why taking online quizzes is a really bad idea. – United Humanists

Some of the quizzes look really fun, and I love to show off with how much I know, BUT I learned about the dark side of them a few years ago and have mostly given it up. Now I will likely totally give it up, just too risky.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ohferpetesake, if you cannot hit the "cancel" button if the thing makes you feel uncomfortable......

According to one of them I have an IQ of 186. I took one of those tests, it was mentioned in this site. For sure I hope my IQ is clear up into triple digits.

Einstein and Hawking had IQs between 160 and 170.
According to that quiz result, you must be a world class genius.

@Petter That is my point, I am so smart I --- I am sorry I immediately thought this was bogus and was trying to make me feel good so I would buy something. Over the years I have had four IQ tests, taken because someone thought they were so smart and that they had the say because of their results. Just for full disclosure and to keep the joke going the results were: 106, 126, 164, 142. This, in my opinion, is totally bogus since I have a tendency to test poorly. I also do not care what it is as it really does not matter.

@dalefvictor Have you ever heard of "Densa", the "low IQ society"?

@Petter No, I did not know about them. With my testing skills, I would probably fail the test.

Thanks for the heads up!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.