Agnostic.com

3 3

[theguardian.com]

The source and leader of the group peddling bleach cure for Covid-19 influenced and lobbied Trump.

sassygirl3869 9 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe this is the same nut job who a few years ago sold diluted bleach to his followers as a do it yourself exorcism kit.
I know his books were banned off amazon for being dangerous rot.

I wonder if this is the same person who someone posted about on here before. I remember the story was a mother giving a child the mix to drink supposedly to cure an ailment based on some misinformation she had been listening to from a religious group. A group was suggesting it as a treatment for ailments, but it is an unproven claim and very dangerous as it could result in burns. I watched a show on a young child I believe in UK who grabbed a vial of very concentrated bleach chemical and swallowed it. It was horrifying. Child's entire esophagus and stomach had severe chemical burns. Surgery after surgery it was a struggle to correct problem so very young child could swallow and eat. Never meant to be taken as a food or drink.

Also Gov. Cuomo s-i-l! She has stated she used bleach in her bath as covid treatment. I was very surprised! This is not a good thing to be putting out there for the public to hear.

Pool water

@barjoe Pool water is sterilized using Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) 100 percent safe for humans, chemical free, non-toxic and all-natural. It is not a bleach.

@LenHazell53 It's chlorine

@barjoe chlorine gas dissolved in water is Hypochlorous acid

@barjoe, @LenHazell53 Pool water is mixed with the chemical, bleach, at a certain ratio. I don't believe a typical bottle of bleach contains the appropriate instructions to create the pool water type mixture. Some people unfamiliar could be harmed by trying it and creating a mixture that is too bleach heavy resulting in possible skin and lung burns/injury. I don't like any public figure talking about it when it is not something any Dr.s have mentioned publicly.

@Flowerwall A small amount of bleach 1oz in a bathtub of water wouldn't be therapeutic, it would be as a germacide for the water. Like pool water.

@Flowerwall
Bleach covers a dozen different products that have a similar actions, there is not one thing called "Bleach"
For example:

Sodium hypochlorite
calcium hypochlorite
calcium hydroxide
calcium chloride
sulfur dioxide
hydrogen peroxide
Chlorine dioxide
Potassium persulfate
sodium hydrosulfite

Are all bleaches and cannot safely or legally be used in public swimming pools
Hypochlorous acid is not a bleach and is manufactured by reacting Chlorine gas in water using mercury salts as a catalyst to prevent the formation of hydrochloric acid.

@LenHazell53 Commonly known as "bleach" is household bleach, the sodium hypochlorite, like Clorox. Don't know about the others. Bleaching agents for other purposes, I would think.

Drinking the koolaid!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489991
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.