Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Google News - GOP senator gives activists grim 2020 assessment amid fears over holding Senate

Expect the "concerned" people to start cranking up the anti Biden bullshit - the GOP's own internal polling shows Trump slipping - so batten down the hatches.

1of5 8 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The bernie bots are getting more involved in Biden bashing than the Trump bots, and thats something. They have nothing to gain but pouty "i told you so"s. At least the Trump bots have a measurable goal. The whole thing is disgusting. Incld Biden, but i can't imagihe theres anyone who needs to be reminded of that. The people who actuallty like him are just as fixed and rigid as Trump supporters (or as Bernie Bots) and thebpeople who are holding their nose and voting forntheblesser of two eveils really don't care either way. I still wish all this angry energy could be rechanneled into growing something new. But it seems humans don't like to do useful things.

Yeah, sometime this weekend I'm going to brush up on what constitutes voter suppression. In my mind they're coming awfully close to it, wanna make sure.

A lot of times there's only the slimmest of daylight between the candidates on which is the lesser of the evils. Not this time - its more like 3 feet of daylight - but thats not because Biden is some knight in shining armour, its because Trump is a dragon who is going to eat the virgin this month just like he did last month.

@1of5 i find it hard to care about other states when the tri state area is such a hell hole right now.

The Senate is the next step .. We have the house... Thanks for all the help Donny Dum Dumb. Keep having those press conferences!

I'll take the Senate over the oval office if I had to choose. Both would be so much better. Still doesn't solve the issue of dems being dems, but still a lesser evil than repubs have been.

Disinformation and lies will be thick

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 30, 2020

I've got my fingers crossed that the so called liberal media will stop giving trump all the free publicity.

You have more faith in them than I do. If they don’t, the Trumplicans will accuse the mainstream media of bias. And with Trump screaming “fake news” at every microphone stuck in front of his ugly face, they, like the Biden campaign, will feel the need to answer. This, of course, is exactly what Trump wants and keeps his brand front and center. We are not living in a normal world, and that doesn’t even include the virus, it started the day Trump announced he was running. We are now living in a Trump managed television “reality” show.

@Barnie2years I think you just said the media can't avoid giving him free publicity.

Can they do anything to stop his media blitz?
Would it help if they started now putting out propaganda about the fairness of their news analysis?

@Lorajay the can't this time, he's the prez and they need to cover him. The good news is that hes now shooting his own feet off.

It’s going to get wild and vicious the minute this virus and lockdown eases up. The rallies will be crazy, threatening and full of lies. And the damn media will be running Trump and his lies 24/7 from now until November. Biden will be spending all his time trying to swat back the rumors, lies and conspiracy theories. We need every decent person in the country to stay strong and vote this evil empire out of their positions of power. We still are the majority, we just need to stand up and be counted.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490684
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.