Agnostic.com

7 8

[alternet.org]

America in the age of Trump - Armed gunmen enter Michigan Capitol Building demanding end to lockdown. WTF!!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When the Black Panthers did that to the California Assembly in 1967 in Sacramento even the NRA helped to pass laws that no weapons allowed in the state Capital building!!!

Seems to me this is just a white supremacy issue that is very dangerous that one social or ethnic groups has more rights than another!!!

Well that's going to work isn't it.

My first thought was, "What would the people in the area do if these guys were black, or Muslim?". What are these guys doing there, trying to take over the Government, I would think any sane place would shoot these guys immediately. Is this not illegal? I am sure I cannot just walk into the capitol with a gun without having to spend a long time learning that this is not done.

@Bobby9 So the next time someone can just walk in a start shooting, that should be OK too. Second amendment rights.

The sad thing is that it is going to get way worse, before it gets any better.

That is the whole point!!!

Divide and conquer!!!

The obstructionist republican fascist are creating the final stage of their 80 year Coup d’Tat against the Entitlements we have earned over the last 243 years!!!

Martial Law right before the election and this Coronavirus scam will snitch their control as well as other dictatorial politicians taking charge of our nations and their economies!!!

I only wish this was a only a conspiracy theory!!!

The Truth is out there, if only will knew all the facts, instead of being bombarded daily with facts to suppress and keep us isolated and in fear!!!

Asinine behavior promoted by trump

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 30, 2020

Yes,

Promoted by the obstructionist republican fascist supported wholly by the wealthy and their corporations!!!

I am having a hard time believing thing thos is America anymorr🤬

And after Trump is gone, these folks will still be here . . . and that scares the hell out of me regarding Americas future!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.