Agnostic.com

8 0

So if Tara Reade appears to have a credible case or accusation against Biden for sexual assault, do the Biden Bros still have a right to bully me about voting for Biden in Nov.?

TomMcGiverin 8 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Biden just keeps bringing the hits... Too many reasons not to vote for him or Trump..

C'mon Tom, you were never going to vote for Joe anyway, were you?
Is that ALL you have?
What happened to the Ukraine thing, btw? Haven't heard anything about that one lately...

I just watched the video of Biden on Morning Joe being interviewed about Tara Reade. He not only seems to be lying, but his dementia is getting worse. Watch for him to get replaced by the DNC this summer to deal with both the sexual assault scandal and his dementia.

I really don't give any legitamacy to the black propaganda of the Trumplerites.

Biden bros are totally a thing. HOWEVER, as someone who is (begrudgingly) voting for Biden simply for the reason that I legitimately don't think we will survive another four years of little Lord Cheetodick, I will say that we should not be bullying anyone.

They never had a right to begin with but they will continue the bullying because surely you are a Russian asset if you mention Tara and refuse to vote for a rapist.

I've heard of Bernie Bros, which is a thing. I never heard of Biden Bros. Whoever they are don't let them bully you. Vote for whoever you want. Who's Tara Reade? Making the rounds on FoxNews?

The Biden bros are real and pervasive. They are very insistent.

@RoboGraham Insistent on what?

@barjoe

That you vote blue no matter who

@RoboGraham The 'Biden Bros,' huh?
Do they come visit you with an offer you can't refuse?

@Storm1752

They don't offer much of anything. They mostly just make demands.

Nope, but if you are really happy with the prospect of a 7/2 conservative controlled Supreme Court, go for it. Freedom of choice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491097
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.