Agnostic.com

6 5

[rawstory.com]

POS Betsy Devos illegally seized student loan borrowers wages during the pandemic resulting in a lawsuit vs her. WTF!!!!! Kudos for the lawsuit!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ultra capitalist dirt bag

Another rich immoral pick Trump had to dredge the swamp to find her. These entitled elite ignorant assholes that don't
pay their share, should be locked up.

I do not want to pay one cent to support their incarceration, so we will take all her money and use that to keep her fed. Of course, I will determine the cost of the meals, and while in prison she should be able to capture the costs for everyone as pennants.

When I am president I will make her personally responsible for this and thus she will pay all the loans back from her own money. Tired of these shit heads doing things against us and then getting sued and we get to pay for it both ways.

She is getting what she deserves.

Really, fo you see jail time for her? She should have to swap with Melania. That has to be a fate worse than death.

Atrocious behavior from a evil cunt

I see you have a strong opinion, could you not get a little harsher to meet with her actions?

@dalefvictor maybe but restrained myself

When we have our version of the Nuremberg trials, she is one who will be up on the stand.

I certainly hope so.

If o only, I would hope so,but somehow they have all been getting away with it and keep topping their previous indefensible actons.

@gigihein Its incredible isn't it?! It's like a cartoon of itself, but Americans keep letting it happen. Which is pretty terrifying for the future even after he is gone.

@Observer-Effect I was terrified 4 years ago, As Wanda Sykes said after Trump was elected her resting bitch face changed. She looked in the mirror and had a resting WTF FACE.

And if I take a few days off watching the news I live in a Tru.p lovers county where WztF moments just keep coming .

Feeling hopeless some of the time.

@gigihein I go through bits of feeling hopeless too. And then I protect myself sometimes by removing myself from it and going big picture. i.e. The human races deals with this kind of crap sometimes and we always get through it. We are tricky and adaptable little bastards, part of why we are such a harsh influence on the rest of this planet in so many ways. But we don't all get through big events like this, and that might suck to experience.

The other way I protect my psyche falling in an out of general nihilism, I'm a warm, affectionate and optimistic nihilist - but sometimes definately a nihilist!

@Observer-Effect I am a big picture person. It just seems the information blaring most of the time louder than tbat creating a positive trajectory is outside the bandwidth I have been in.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.