Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK Government orders 100,000 new body bags as Trump minimizes death toll

Federal coronavirus response documents obtained by NBC News suggest that the president's optimism about "Opening Up America" is at odds with dire warnings from inside his administration.

HippieChick58 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am having a lot of trouble understanding what is going on. I thought the orange wonder was doing nothing to help anyone. I know he is collecting what he can get his hands. Taking for the states. If the states have to buy and the administration is bidding against the states for the items, what is he going to do with what he gets. Is he then going to get the bid by paying the highest price and then sell then to the states for an surcharge? This is a mess. Where is the money going?

If the Senate had the balls to impeach him last November, we wouldn't be in a craptacular mess now. At least it wouldn't be as bad.

Do you think Pence would have handled this differently?

@dalefvictor no not really, but they could kill 2 birds with one stone. And impeach him along with Trump.

I think we just figured out what Melaria's "theme" will be for the White House Christmas decorations this year. 😟

Dead corpse ornaments?

Drump could careless about we the people, I had convo with my Drump supporting brother last night. As we chatted about Covid-19 he mentioned that 30k die of flu last year, I simply said but not in 6 weeks..he actually said that's true..I was shocked he agreed..

I am glad that it is a good thing to have more people die than normal due to a natural virus. It is so refreshing to see he is willing to die for his ideals.

All he wants is a booming economy. So thoughtless & inconvenient of you wage slaves to sicken & die like this.......

I have never hated anyone I've never met, as I hate him.

Yes - I feel the same way. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.