Agnostic.com

8 5

"I was in the state Senate as the Michigan protests raged. Here's what happened."

The cacophony this week was just the most public expression of a movement driven by well-organized right wing groups and egged on by the president.

[nbcnews.com]

LiterateHiker 9 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw that and a picture of themselves posing in front of the building,then i saw another picture that was photo shopped and they replaced all there guns with giant dildos and phalises which is a truer representation of them,,was a good laugh and when they all come down with the virus they are going to want health care workers to put there lives out there to help them dah

Thanks for the post. I did not realize there were just four people. I still do not see how this is legal.
I am reminded from my firearm safety classes that carrying a gun might be OK, but as soon as it is taken from the shoulder and it looks like one is going to use it they become a danger and from that point on one is protecting themselves. Great way to kill a bunch of people quickly. This is really stupid.

@dalefvictor

Hundreds of armed jackasses stormed the Michigan Capitol, shouting and screaming to protest stay-at-home requirements.

[dailymail.co.uk]

There was a report quickly taken down by FB the these "demonstrators" are being paid by the Betsy Devos gang. Would not surprise me one bit. tRuMp at his best.

Why the guns?

@Sofabeast

Insecure jackasses trying to intimidate others.

@LiterateHiker Having studied American politics just before Christmas, I am at a loss to understand how bringing weapons into a government building is allowed.

@Sofabeast

Me, too.

Firearms and other weapons are not allowed on the Washington State Capital campus. There are metal detectors at every door.

I am surprised that firearms were allowed inside the Michigan State building.

@19dacar52

Me, too.

Firearms and other weapons are not allowed on the Washington State Capital campus. There are metal detectors at every door.

@LiterateHiker It's the same in California.

Then there's that feeling of inadequacy as well.

They are driven by trump and 1% to keep us suppressed . The photo shows their stupidity but belies their arrogant superiority cowards who intimidate others to belie their cowardice

Good insights

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.