Agnostic.com

2 1

May the Fourth be with you! Happy Star Wars Day, to those who observe =)

Over quarantine my 8-year old daughter and 5-year old son expressed interest in watching all the Star Wars movies, and we're currently set to watch Episode 8 next (yes, Solo and Rogue One were included). My daughter was a Princess Leia fan at first sight. Thick as thieves, those two are, and her father couldn't be happier. My son, Odin bless him, wavers between his love and hate of Darth Vader by the hour, which I think is the perfect reaction. I know, of course, that Obi-Wan Kenobi is the coolest thing in the galaxy since lightsaber-sliced bread.

It's been a treat to share something I love with them, something carefree and silly, and watch them react to it. I hope the rest of my brothers and sisters in the Force have- or are making- fond memories as well =)

"Ready, are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained!"

maturin1919 8 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@maturin1919 Based on what your new avatar is, it appears you've finally accepted your destiny to join the dark side, good... good... (does an evil laugh).

Obi Wan has trained you well, if only you knew the power of the dark side...

Join me, and together we can overthrow Admin and rule the Agnostic.com Empire.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:492482
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.