Agnostic.com

3 2

Do you remember all the stupid stuff you did as a kid that you would have been grounded for if you had been caught? COVID 19 remembers too!

LEPeff 8 May 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We went barefoot from May Day til Labor Day. Feet like tanned leather, lol. I remember walking barefoot on asphalt at 95 degrees outside.
Drinking from the hose. And the creek.
I once, for real, must have drunk a gallon of lake water trying to water ski. My ears were wonky the rest of the summer. ๐Ÿ˜‚

COVID-19 is watching you! TRUMP-16 too! And Siri and Google and Alexa!

Oh no! The Google trucks! I have an ex-friend who got paranoid. Every van or panel truck was a Google truck taking photos. Every helicopter was a Blackhawk. Then came the doomsday prepping. ๐Ÿ™„

@CarolinaGirl60 don't know about you but I'd be prepping for when the Google stopped working!

PS. I have a friend like that. She was convinced AIDS was created in a lab by US government... I sure do wonder what she would say about COVID-19

@prometheus I'm sure theyโ€™re in their bunkers by now, living on ten-year-old Spam. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Anyone who remembers the 60's probably wasn't there" Robin Williams ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜›

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:492963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.