Agnostic.com

9 2

A renowned researcher who was on the brink of “very significant findings” in his coronavirus studies at the University of Pittsburgh was found dead from gunshot wounds in his home on Saturday, according to officials.

Bing Liu, a 37-year-old research assistant professor studying Covid-19 at the university, was killed in the apparent murder-suicide that took place during the weekend, police said.

He was reportedly shot in the head, neck, torso and extremities by a suspect who was later found dead in a vehicle parked a mile away from the house. That suspect, 46-year-old Has Gu, reportedly killed himself. continued..

The university described Mr Liu as a “prolific researcher” in a statement expressing condolences to his loved ones.

[ca.yahoo.com]

What do you think? Do you think the apparent killer fled 1 mile and then killed himself?

AmmaRE007 7 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Reminiscent of Kennedy. Murder the researcher because he is not co--operating with Fauci's crowd. Then kill the murderer so that he can't talk. Murderer number two does not have to know anything about number one.

I don't think anything about this. How could I? All I have done is read several reports about the situation. As for whether Liu's assailant would drive a mile, then kill himself, why not? People do all sorts of weird shit, including trying to get some nonsensical conspiracy thing going.

What does it matter what anyone thinks? Too many people without knowledge or evidence are eager to jump to conspiracy conclusions. It would be nice if people were willing to withhold judgment until the facts came out.

ADD: It took 15 seconds to find this:

[post-gazette.com]

JimG Level 8 May 7, 2020

It’s kinda sensationalist. How can you know someone’s on the brink of a discovery ? Other than that making any proclamations about it’s likelihood is kinda unwarranted considering how little information the article gives.

If both were frustrated gay lovers the cops may have correctly solved 2 murders just as likely many people are responsible for both murder weapons.....dozens if not hundreds of molecular scientists are dead in VERY SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES since the invention of electron microscopes

Gee what a coincidence. Could be a cover-up.

Sure, I can imagine someone murdering a acquaintance in a fit of rage, then deciding 5 minutes later to kill himself.

Lovers/love triangle/ etc. & falling out.....not uncommon.......

It happens. A property manager in my town was murdered in his office by an enraged tenant who had been evicted from his rental property. After shooting the property manager, the tenant drove his car several miles to a parking lot by the San Francisco Bay, where he swallowed the same handgun, an hour or two later.

If I were really rich I would offer people who want to do this a million if they would do themselves first ten the other guy.

Dozens of molecular scientists are dead....not all are gay estranged lovers....,@AmmaRE007 is correct to ask the world why THESE 2 ASIANS ARE DEAD ??? $$$$$$$$$

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493325
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.