Agnostic.com

8 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That is interesting

Please tell me what you think the possible motives are of Ms Walton and The Lincoln Project.

She only gave $20000 to the project and since it's not to a campaign her donation was not limited by any legal constraint. All of her philanthropy has been to cultural entities and none to help the people left behind in our society.

In other words these are all republicans that have spent their whole life screwing people and trying to hold onto every penny. Trump is helping them do that, so why do they want to get rid of him?

I agree with you. As to why they want to get rid of him maybe they find him far to unpredictable now that he has set the world on fire.

Just getting up tRumps ire is a great cause. It show how thin skinned he is and also how unable he is to not concern himself with every little criticism. It may also help the world achieve a good end through a heart attack or stroke.

Or Covid. Apparently he has been exposed.

@HippieChick58 But did it take or is he immune because no virus wants anything to do with him? lol

@JackPedigo Time will tell. We do live in interesting times....

@HippieChick58 That's been the story of my life. Sometimes I feel if it's a curse.

I send The Lincoln Project (auto/monthly) the money I used to send Bernie. Sic 'em!

She married into the family so maybe she has a moral compass that points in a more humane direction.
justin Amash is running as a libertarian, the dems have made a 'thing' outta tara and the senate's only agenda is packing the courts.
A little bit of good news and here I am pissing all over it. Sorry.

The way I see it libertarians are even more extreme than the republicans. Good, let them go after DT. As long as it's against him and not supporting their crazy ideas it can be of a benefit to all.

That's a good start,I'll shop there when they start paying their employees $15hr and let them unionize.

WHAT??? I'm stunned! Wonder what's behind this development?

A Walmart heir is going against Drumpf? Shocking.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493970
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.