Agnostic.com

2 9

LINK 'What are we doing this for?': Doctors are fed up with conspiracies ravaging ERs

At the end of another long shift treating coronavirus patients, Dr. Hadi Halazun opened his Facebook page to find a man insisting to him that "no one's dying" and that the coronavirus is "fake news" drummed up by the news media.

HippieChick58 9 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It makes us angry .
It’s like , here we are , another night cautious of breathing around r patients , cautious of any movement , any touch , any procedure , any treatment , then back in our car to drive home and take a third shower in 16 hrs , barely time to sleep and eat , then u open media on the way back to work and u hear or read that people deny your reality . Ok . Thanks ? 🙁

On the stop light a week ago , a homeless man was near my car . I found two dollars and few coins in my car and handed to him . Then I remember , I have surgical masks in my work bag .( to enter the hospital until I get to the covid unit ). So I handed him 2 of them .
Man , this guy he was sooo thankful, it made me cry like an idiot . Then , he tried to give me back my two dollars . Then he reached his pocket and show me that he collected 17 dollars so far and that’s “ plenty “ to eat and get all the things that he needs ( wow ), and he said , I ll just keep the masks that’s great for me .
The homeless guy ( Andy ), understands that we need masks for now . And the employable assholes w a tv and a smart phone can educate their selves and comply w today’s reality .
Yeah . I am angry !

Trump and this virus just amplifiy how many truly ignorant people live in this country. Scary stuff.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494588
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.