Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tricky virus. You may have this virus and pass it on to two or three other people before you recognize that you have covid19.

I wish those idiots who insist this virus is no worse than ''seasonal flu'' would look at this video and actually think about it!

One of my earlier comments today referred to the still "unknown unknowns" -- this (informative but scary) video drives that point home. 😮

What we need is an euthanasia program for those that have a serious case of Corvid-19.

OMG, so scary! everyone who is tempted to go out and ignore social distancing should see this!

That's why I posted it

@bobwjr sadly this is way above their heads.

@prometheus I know but many will benefit and some very intelligent people here

@bobwjr is there actually an intersection of very intelligent and ignoring social distancing? Anyway thanks for the link, probably one of the most informative videos I've seen about it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495269
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.