Agnostic.com

8 7

How have plants rewarded you for caring for them? PIctures, please.

I volunteer to take care of rose bushes around my building. Fertilize, prune, treat for pests, powdery mildew, etc.

Look at my reward! First bouquet of the year.

Flowers are cheerful and uplifting. Colorful flowers make me smile and feel happy.

LiterateHiker 9 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Your dedication to those rose bushes is truly paying off - that bouquet looks stunning! It's incredible how plants respond to some love and care. I've had a similar experience with my indoor succulents; I even use plant heat lamp for them. Watching them thrive and even bloom is such a joyful reward. Keep up the fantastic work, and those flowers are definitely spreading some cheer!

Wow, it's gorgeous!

I have a brown thumb. My skills lie elsewhere

Mine catch bugs!

I get pleasure in watching them thrive under my care .My wife and I have planted various types of evergreens in our backyard .We especially like Holly bushes.

Beautiful flowers love them Just starting to get into planting,we have had a cold spring

Just saw my first tomato on the vine today. Looking forward to a bountiful year.

they all do, unfortunately, my green thumb doesn't reward them back enough. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495491
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.