Agnostic.com

10 9

LINK Israel eyes closing down evangelical channel

“Be Christian, fine; go visit the holy places, fine; support Israel. But do not go around trying to convert people, that’s always a red line,” he said.

Exactly! That's where the problems lie.

IAJO163 8 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm not surprised what so ever to see this. Hence why debates between Jews and Christians will continue.

The fear of the religious losing followers to the 'others'! A part of being religious! Glad to be an Agnostic Atheist!

The problem is that Evangelicals have this ignorant feeling that Israelis think, feel, and believe the same way that they do. If you visit Israel and are shown the birth place of Jesus or even his tomb, it means little more than tourism.

It's against free speech.

Freedom of Speech is a relatively new concept in the annals of governments and societies. It's only 200 years young, compared to other civilizations.

Good start. Take victories as they come.

Shut every single religion down for once and for all in my opinion, it'd be no loss to the world at large.

Hypocrites big time.

Reminds me of the post about Ohio christians not wanting yoga taught in public schools.

Pardon me for not giving a shit about one religion being pissed off at another.
They ALL suck.

I don't know, but for some reason, strange as it may be, I do not give a fuck what two different religions want to do to each other.

Close them all down for spreading false information.

Good idea. Um...who exactly does this closing down thing?

@Coffeo A partnership called "Smith & Wesson".

@Petter Problem is they have them too.

@Coffeo Well, in that case, get them to close each other down with some insidious rumours about each other.

@SeaGreenEyez Good for you! Are you getting results?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.