Agnostic.com

5 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Polluters are murdering pollinators.....when BidenS or TrumpOLINI enable polluters to murder most pollinators VOTERS WILL FINALLY SAY Iwish I voted Green Party now that food is hand pollinated and food prices skyrocket WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US Angela Walker Vice President

They do amazing work on night shift..😁

. . not really 'new' :

[nationalgeographic.com]

Amazing ! Hey, if you want to see an amazing creature, check out the peacock spider !

Cool! I read that some nocturnal plants attract months as they have actually evolved scents that draw moths in to pollinate their flowers. They include summer flowering jasmine, honeysuckle, evening primros...

[nationalgeographic.com]

Thankyou for your compliments to symbiotic species....I hope you vote GREEN PARTY to protect the biosphere from corporations who pollute and finance both corrupt parties acting as a duopoly blueREDS redBLUES are evil WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US Angela Walker Vice President

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.