Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Hospital responds after video shows one of their nurses in a crowded Wisconsin bar without a mask

Wisconsin bars were packed with people almost immediately after the state's supreme court struck down the governor's stay-at-home order on Wednesday. Videos from several bars showed patrons enjoying a night out after more than a month of isolation — even though being in a crowded public place means risking exposure to the coronavirus. In one video, taken by a local TV station, a nurse is seen sitting with other people at a bar without a face mask on.

HippieChick58 9 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Living in Illinois, I hope our governor closes the border for our protection.

It's Wisconsin, land of people with cow brains. The hospital probably doesn't have a personnel policy requiring masks outside work.

Doesn't make much sense does it ? That nurse has some big unfilled emptiness inside, that only a few beers at a crowded bar can fill. Kind of sad and poignant - but dumb. Hopefully she, and those around her will not get the Trump Flu, but personally I think she's an ass.

TO_BY Level 7 May 16, 2020

I don't want her caring for me in whatever hospital setting. I just don't trust her judgement.

@HippieChick58 Yes, I can totally understand your concern.

Fuckwit

bobwjr Level 10 May 16, 2020

Eeewww 🤢

Think it's safe to go out?

Siiiiigh..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.