Agnostic.com

5 6

[thehill.com]

Criminal hacker group claims to have embarassing Trump documents and asks for$42 million dollars. LOL. Hopefully they leak the info anyways. Agree/Disagree???

sassygirl3869 9 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Pulling an Assange move?

Agree

They need to play at his moral level, take the money and then release it.

What is already a matter of public record is embarrassing enough, yet the Orange Shitstain still squats in the White House. Sure, I agree they should leak the information, but what I'm waiting for is something that finally sticks.

I don't think anything will ever "stick" with his BASE. They are hard-wired into him and nothing he can ever do will change their mind. (If you can call it a "mind" ) 😟

@Justme43 Nope, anybody who has stuck with him up to this point is now simply a cult member, no chance of change.

@Justme43 I'm talking about legally. His base is a lost cause.

@DharmaBum50 You're right, but with Supreme Court under his control, "legal" takes on a whole different meaning. With "Toad" Barr leading up the justice dept. we're screwed!

Nothing embarrasses that arse face.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496402
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.