Agnostic.com

3 1

My new policy:

"Do your research. I'm not your fucking gimp."

My last and only words to a trumpster on FB.

twill 7 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

the same needs to be said to the people on this site who don't understand the limits of static testing. when you're asking for proof you need to have some idea of what "proof" means and its' limits.

Why "gimp"? Maybe some other phrase/word would do?

It just popped out. The whole thing just popped out and it's like....good riddance and fuck off. I think the tables are slowly turning on them overall. Not sure if they are catching on.

@twill google "gimp" please.......

@AnneWimsey gimp
(1) a derrogatory term for someone that is disabled or has a medicial problem that results in physical impairment.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) A sex slave or submissive, usually male, as popularlized by the movie Pulp Fiction.

I always thought it meant # 3

@twill the first term is the usual & understood one......

Excellent policy, but don’t get your hopes up. It’s like playing chess with a pigeon: they just knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, and strut around saying ‘I won, I won!’ Because, their ‘research’ never includes a credible source or even a fact check.

Well put. Just don't argue. If I present any facts, it becomes an argument....which is what they want.

I just don't like that I played nice with them for so long.

@twill Exactly. I use Gray Rock with my family. My dad will make some outrageous statement about them Democrats’ and I just say, ‘what about that?’ And move on. If I don’t take the bait, there’s no fight.

@CarolinaGirl60 yeah it does all seem like a set up with them.

"The grey rock method is a technique that removes the fascination and entertainment from a narcissist's life. The grey rock method is a practice where an individual becomes emotionally non-responsive, boring, and virtually acts like a rock."

Very good! It's kind of similar...."emotionally non responsive".

The Trumpsters can feed on each other and Their very own circle of selfishness. Let them destroy each other and self destruct.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497827
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.