Agnostic.com

6 6

Do you agree that face masks should not be worn in public? If you do, do this and please follow the advice.

Thanks to Pinterest for this photo!

• Pull the prophylactic over the chin and you will instantly stop the spread of covid19!

All government health officials and governments advising against wearing face masks to prevent the spread of C19 should do this.

FrayedBear 9 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I spend 8-10 hours a day wearing both an N95 mask and a surgical mask (used to maintain the integrity of the ONE N95 I have to make last for weeks by daily UV light sterilization). I have very little tolerance for those complaining about wearing a cloth mask when in public around others as if it infringes upon their freedom. Wearing a cloth mask to go to the grocery store feels like fucking freedom to me.

Fully agree with you Tiffany. Hence why I make vitriolic posts like this. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@FrayedBear Please keep on with it. If even one person hears you, it's a net plus.
Also, I quite enjoy your sass. πŸ˜‰

@Amzungu lol. Thank you, (I think as I'm not sure what sassy is!) πŸ˜ƒ

@FrayedBear In my mind, definitely a good tool when appropriately used. You use it well.

sass
/sas/
Learn to pronounce
INFORMALβ€’NORTH AMERICAN
noun
noun: sass
impudence; cheek.
"the kind of boy that wouldn't give you any sass"
verb
verb: sass; 3rd person present: sasses; past tense: sassed; past participle: sassed; gerund or present participle: sassing
be cheeky or rude to (someone).
"we wouldn't have dreamed of sassing our parents"

@Amzungu that's just living in Australia all these years - you've got to survive & not let the bastards grind you down.

@FrayedBear I firmly believe there is a time and place for most everything. Unwarranted sass can be a negative thing, but when necessary, it can be an effective tool. Which is why I contend you use it well. πŸ˜‰

@Amzungu Thank you.

@FrayedBear You are most welcome. Thank you for trying to encourage others to do the right thing,

@Amzungu As much as anything it's probably attempted self preservation. πŸ˜ƒ

@FrayedBear That which drives us all, I imagine. Stay safe and healthy over there.

@Amzungu And you. I hope that the Companions of Health, Peace & Fulfillment travel with you.

Sad there are so many of these in government offices.

I don't wear a mask and neither does my 94 year old mother. Wearing a mask is largely dependent on population density and how much a person interacts in their area. Where I live is a rural area and I live alone with the cat. The only friends I have live hundreds of miles away, I don't go anywhere. The county is 1000 square miles, a population of less than 100,000, there are 147 cases reported as of today. As my normal routine, I only leave the house once a week and go out in public for fuel or grocery shopping. I am not opposed to wearing a mask and probably will when I go back to work driving school bus. When working I will be packed in that small can full of little germ factories, so a mask would be appropriate. I already practiced hand washing, got my yearly flu shot, and generally practiced above average clean behavior. In four years of bus driving, the most serious illness I ever had from a viral infection has been sniffles from the common cold.

It's the rug rats that should be made to wear the masks to stop you being infected.

You have reached the first dangerous decade of aged susceptibility

@FrayedBear As we all get older, we become more susceptible to all forms of ailments, no stopping that. A little common sense goes a long way to find a balance between piece of mind and aging health cares. We are all going to die of something. I am in no hurry to reach that final goal but on the other hand, I am not going to worry myself to death either.

During this pandemic, everyone should wear a mask. The right wing in United States somehow thinks wearing a mask is a political thing. I don't really care of they get infected, in fact I wish they would. I just don't want them to infect others, especially me.

Face mask should use in hospitals and other vulnerable places. Wearing masks in public places is not necessary

Crap. No one knows that they are not infected - the test takes up to 3 days to come through& is not always 100 % accurate.

Spreading is most prevalent through virus ecaping through the mouth.

Wakanda...That is sooooooSTUPID! Stupid is dangerous. Stupid is why we are where we are right now. GEEZ!!

In England we'd call him a knob head...

PS. It is so tempting when I see a reality denying anti-lifer (they literally believe people should die because masks irritate their freedumb glands) to start a coughing fit and pull my mask off and cough in their direction exclaiming "OMG I was just burning up so bad under that mask I got a headache and now I think I lost my sense of taste!"

Australian dick head.

@FrayedBear USA fucking imbecile.

@Amzungu Never fuck an imbecile you'll never know where it leads you!

@FrayedBear Words of wisdom.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498625
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.