Agnostic.com

10 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Of course masks work! It's common sense...

In the UK the government tried to pedal the line that, masks were no help, to cover the fact that due to their own incompetence, they could not get enough to go round. And now they are stuck having to defend a position which is increasingly at odds with the rest of the world and the advice of the WHO.

They did the same in Austria and Germany. Then suddenly reversed their position; went from masks are of no use to masks are mandatory.

@RV439 I do not think that the UK government has that much courage, they will just keep on track until they look completely stupid as usual.

Irrespective of the actual or supposed benefits of masks, two notable points:
1.) There were a lot of other measures than just masks. Even now, when a lot of measures have been dropped or eased, there are more measures than just masks.
2.) The infection rate started dropping before any of these measures were implemented.

RV439 Level 2 May 24, 2020

If only our dear leader would would stop making massless shows to encourage the antimask terrorists..

MsAl Level 8 May 24, 2020

Makes sense

bobwjr Level 10 May 23, 2020

The conclusion doesn’t sound very scientific, but we might as well wear masks since they’re easy to make, and it might help the cause.

I haven’t been off the property in well over a month.

Now if more people were willing to do it this and not be 👶 s about it. We would be better off.

Austrians weren't picketing in the street, and coughing and spitting on people who were trying to enforce mask usage. I wonder what that's like.

DUH!!

I would like to move to Austria. My mother was born in Vienna.

I visited Austria when we were stationed in Germany, it is beautiful! I don't want to live there, my babies are here and my German is horrible! My mom's mom was born in Switzerland near the German border.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.