Agnostic.com

5 0

Do you watch The Atheist Experience?

It's a YouTube call-in show that I absolutely think everyone should watch! The main host is Matt Dillihunty, an ex fundamentalist Baptist for over 20 years. He has great conversations with atheists and theists and will really make you think critically. Check it out 😁

Briankbl 3 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I watch the show almost all the time. I admit that I miss some of the people who have left the show. Jan and Tracie were good. Some do not like the way Matt handles people but these same people cannot answer a simple question. They do anything to avoid it. After watching for years now I find that believers continue to bring in the same lame old arguments and think they have presented proof or something. They haven't, and the argument gets old. I know where they are going before they get there.

I cannot stand Matt Dillihunty as a host on The Atheist Experience. He becomes easily impatient, rude, obnoxious and foul-mouthed. It's hard to watch grown folks become unhinged in debates and start name-calling. Maybe that's just his shtick on the AE because I really enjoy watching him on other platforms where he has a whole other likeable persona.

Not anymore. I used to all the time, though. I think I've grown out of talking about atheism ALL the time. I am fully atheist and know most of the arguments. No need to keep watching that much.

Only watched a part of a few clips on youtube. Not much interested in watching. I have emailed the show people a time or 2. They have invited me to call in for discussion but that is not much my interest either.

Word Level 8 May 24, 2020

Nope, l live the atheist experience. 😎

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.