Agnostic.com

1 6

LINK Joanna schroeder on Twitter: "Do you have white teenage sons?Listen up.I've been watching my boys' online behavior & noticed that social media and vloggers are actively laying groundwork in white teens to turn them into alt-right/white supremacists. Here's how:"

This is a wake up call. I had only daughters and they're all adults now. I don't really know anyone with teenaged sons. This is a difficult time to lead your sons through, and social media makes it even more treacherous.

HippieChick58 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Young people of all descriptions are exposed to a lot of different opinions online. They have to decide for themselves what to think. Don’t be surprised if they develop political opinions that are different from yours.

Young people generally follow the examples set by their parents. If they grow up with parents who are respectful toward all people and who interact freely with all, they are very likely to follow suit. It little matters what you say. You can be a flaming politically-correct left-wing feminist all day but if you feel uneasy in the company of Blacks or men in general, they’ll pick up on that and know you are a phony, and they’ll rebel.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498986
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.