Agnostic.com

5 4

No class at all.

Charliesey 7 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was still doing online dating, one thing that I heard plenty of times both in person and thru messaging from women is that they would not keep seeing a man who showed poor manners towards them, including not opening doors or sharing an umbrella. In fact, they often said that a real gentleman and a keeper would be a man who would brave the rain and then bring the car around to the door for them before opening the door for them with the umbrella covering them. Trump obviously never learned any manners because he grew up rich with servants who did everything but wipe his ass as a teenager while he could be as nasty as he wanted to them.

Look for her to divorce him soon after he leaves office. I'm sure their prenup still leaves her with tons of money after divorce, otherwise, why would she have agreed to marry him?

No class but I feel sorry for her. In the beginning she did not want to even be in the White House. I'm sure he may have threatened her and if I was her I would not walk with him. Then again, it must all be about money, right?

I feel so bad for her. She's not the most amazing person, but she deserves so much better.

@MissKathleen If it were me, I wouldn't wait to divorce. She's trying to be classy, but life is too short for that.

@MissKathleen Marrying a man for wealth is neither here nor there. It's his choice to marry her. It's the end of the story. I really hate judging women. A few interviews that I've seen she has been snarky and making herself into a martyr in terms of how she's treated on the internet. Other than that, she has made poor decisions and has to live with it for whatever reasons she has come up with. Still, I have not seen anything that makes her deserving of a man like Trump. Her expressions that have been caught on tape throughout his Presidency show that he has continually broken her heart and whatever wrongs she has committed, she's been paying for it by being the wife of this monster.

@MissKathleen Yes, I agree. I just said that she's "trying" to be classy. I think keeping herself out of the limelight is something that's a good start. It could be so much worse. If she were as bad as people think she is, she would be in the spotlight. But I barely hear about her anymore... at least she's smart about that.

He’s a Narcissist, she’s a Golddigger … a match made in hell 😉

Varn Level 8 May 24, 2020

He can't have his hair running down his face, and his face running down his shirt! He's the Commander and Thief!

Ha, ha, this is great, sticks !!!

@ThinkingFree Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499142
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.